Visa & Migration Services

For those aspiring people, who want to go abroad for study or for recreation or meet their family members, Mirai Education & Visa has competent Registered Migration agentsto assist you smoothly through a complicated process with ever changing rules and conditions.

For Australia, New Zealand, UK, Japan and Canada we provide services for Student Visa and Tourist Visa.

In Australia, we offer additional Visa services:

  • Student Visa
  • Temporary Graduate Visa
  • Visitor/ Tourist Visa
  • Employment Visa
  • Partner/Dependent Visa
  • Parent Visa
  • General Skills Migration Visa

Student Visa

Student Visa allows anyone who holds the visa to study in Australia at a CRICOS registered provider. You have the option to pursue studies in any field to attain qualifications at a Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Masters, PhD level courses. The visa allows you to work 20 hours per week and full time when course is not in session. The extent of documentary evidence required for a student visa application depends on your nationality and assessment level of the education provider. It is essential you choose the right type of a course that will qualify you for a career of your choice. This could be a course that is at the University level or a trade level qualification.

Temporary Graduate Visa

Students who have completed studies in Australia have the option to apply for this visa. The temporary graduate visa allows you to live, work or study full time in Australia. There are 2 streams:

Post Study Visa Stream

You need to have completed 2 years study of a Bachelors or Masters Course to be eligible for the visa. The duration of the visa granted usually depends on the years of studies that you have completed. This could be 2, 3 or 4 years.

Graduate Visa Stream

You need to have completed 2 years study in a trade qualification to be eligible for this visa. The duration of the visa is 18 months. You will be eligible if the occupation is on the skill list.

Skills assessment is required for the application of this visa.

Employment Visas

Temporary Skill Shortage Visa

The Employment Visa allows you to work full time in the nominated occupation for the sponsoring employer.
You are eligible if you have 2 years full time work experience in the nominated occupation, qualifications and required English scores.
Employers will need to have met the requirement to apply for sponsorship and nomination.
Depending on the skill you have acquired, you may be eligible for visa for 2 years or it may also pave the pathway to permanent residency.

Employer Nomination Scheme

This is a permanent visa. The visa allows you to work for the sponsoring employer.
You are eligible if you have 3 years full time work experience in the nominated occupation, skills assessment, qualifications and competent English.

Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional)

This a provisional employment visa and permits you to be employed with the sponsoring employer in a regional location for a period of 3 years.
Skills Assessment, 3 years full time work experience, Competent English is required to be eligible for this visa.
Employers would need to meet the various requirements to be an eligible sponsor and to nominate you to be employed for the Company.

Partner Visas

If you are in a relationship with an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen, you will eligible for a Partner Visa. This could be an onshore (Subclass 820/801) or an offshore (Subclass 309/100) application.
You could be in a marital or a defacto relationship. If you applying under defacto, you could still apply for a Partner Visa if you have not lived together for 12 months if you register the relationship.
In general, the 4 aspects of the relationship need to be satisfied which is the financial, social, household and commitment and that the relationship is genuine and continuing.

Parent Visas

If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and would like to bring your parents to Australia, you have the options to apply for the following Visas:

  • Contributory Parent (Subclass 143)
  • Contributory Parent (Subclass 173)
  • Contributory Aged Parent Visas
  • Aged Parent Visas

To sponsor your parents, it is essential the balance of family test is satisfied i.e. half of the children are settled in Australia. For example:
a. If the parents have 2 children and 1 is settled in Australia and the other outside Australia, you will be eligible to for the parent visa.
b. If the parents have 3 children, 2 are outside Australia and 1 is settled in Australia, you will not be eligible for the Parent Visa.

The subclass 143 visa is a permanent visa and the subclass 173 is a temporary visa that permits the parents to live in Australia temporarily and then subsequently apply for the Subclass 143 visa. There are other requirements that need to be satisfied to be eligible for this visa.

General Skills Migration

General Skills Migration is based on a points test. You will need to achieve a minimum of 65 points to be eligible under this scheme. Points are awarded for various factors such as age, qualifications, English (IELTS/PTE), Australian study requirement, Study in Regional Australia, etc.
If you are skilled and your occupation is listed on the government nominated occupational list, you will be eligible to apply either under the subclass 189, 190 or 491. Other requirements need to be satisfied for an application under this scheme.
The subclass 189 visa is an Independent Visa and on grant of this visa, you are a permanent resident and permitted to live and work in any state in Australia.
The subclass 190 visa is a state sponsored permanent visa. On the grant of this visa, you are required to live in the state that has sponsored you for a period of 2 years.
The subclass 491 visa is a provisional visa that permits you to live in a regional location for a period of 3 years and provided you meet the requirements. You will then be eligible to apply for permanent residency.

Looking for best consultation ?