This Policy outlines as following:
1. Mirai Global Education and Visa Services is dedicated to delivering high-quality services to you. This policy explains our continuous commitment to managing your Personal Information, outlining the rules and procedures governing the collection, utilization, disclosure, storage, security, and disposal of your Personal Information.
2. Personal information means information about a specific person that can be used to identify that person. The types of personal information we collect may include but are not limited to name, gender, contact details, address, identity documents, details of service, products, and goods Mirai Global Education and Visa Services has provided to you, any information you have provided to Mirai Global Education and Visa Services through any means, and any other personal information that may be required to facilitate the service we provide you.
3. Our main objective in gathering your personal information is to offer our services to you, share information with our clients, and engage in marketing activities. Additionally, we might utilize your Personal Information for secondary purposes that are directly associated with the primary purpose, particularly in situations where such use or disclosure would be reasonably anticipated. Whenever we collect Personal Information, we will, when suitable and feasible, clarify the reasons for collecting the information and our intended usage.
4. Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information. We will only collect sensitive personal information about you if we have your express or implied consent or if the law otherwise permits it. Consent may be verbal or written.
5. Sensitive information will be used by us only:
a. For the primary purpose for it was obtained;
b. For a secondary purpose which is directly related with the primary purpose or
c. With your consent, or where required or authorized by the law.
6. Uniglobe Business Group Pty Ltd can acquire such personal and sensitive information using various methods, including interviews, correspondence, telephone and fax communication, email, our website, media and publications, publicly accessible sources, and third-party sources.
7. When you provide your personal and sensitive information to Uniglobe Business Group Pty Ltd or one of its affiliates, you give us consent to collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
a. Provide products and services requested by you;
b. Enhance your user experience with the website;
c. Provide administrative and technical support and advise as and when required;
d. Provide notifications regarding our products and services;
e. Keep you undated on legal and policy changes that may affect you; or
f. For marketing and promotional purposes.
8. Mirai Global Education and Visa Services may disclose your personal and sensitive information:
a. with your consent for use and disclosure;
b. if required to provide services or products requested by you; or
c. when required or authorized by the law.
9. Uniglobe Business Group Pty Ltd, along with our business partners, may send you direct marketing communications and information regarding Uniglobe Business Group Pty Ltd`s services and products. These communications can be delivered through various means, including email, SMS, postal mail, or other communication methods, all in compliance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you wish to stop receiving marketing materials from Uniglobe Business Group Pty Ltd, you can do so by reaching out to us through the contact information provided on our website. Furthermore, you have the option to opt out of receiving marketing, advertising, promotional notifications, offers, and communications from Uniglobe Business Group Pty Ltd by sending an email to email@example.com.
10. You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
11. This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
Mirai Global Education and Visa Services
Phone: 0732118293 (From outside Australia: +61732118293)
Address: Suit 01, Level 5, 243 Edward Street, Brisbane City, Queensland Australia 4000 (Suncorp Building)